,

Strappit by misistagle™

8:44 PM

So maybe all of you are wondering, "What is this Strappit thing that Jeff and Joy have been posting the past weeks?" Well, here's what it is. ;)

Oye that's my logo. I made it myself! ;)


Strappit is basically a lot of garters sewn together on a board. No, there's engineering behind it. Naks, engineering! 

I was browsing Buzzfeed for some packing tips before our trip to El Nido. I came across an article that has a similar product, so I checked it out and browsed the internet for the price. I was shocked when I learned that someone in Sulit.com.ph is selling it for P2000! I was like, 'I can make this!' So I did. I made one for Jeff because his gadget accessories are always all over the place. Believe it or not, I made my first prototype by hand.

The handsewn prototype.

I was about to post a tutorial on how to make this when Jeff posted this on his Instagram. A lot of people actually liked and inquired about it. I decided to not post a tutorial. That night, Strappit was born. 

I shopped for a lot of colorful garters because I wanted to give the organizer a more fun personality. It was a hit. Everytime we post a new design, people would like and inquire. I kind of worried because I just make these things by hand and I can only finish one in a day. That's not really good if customers are asking and requesting for colors. Thank goodness my father-in-law has an old sewing machine and now I am producing about five or six Strappits in one day. 

I've mentioned that Strappit is a multipurpose organizer. You can put anything on it -- your gadgets, gadget accessories, make up, toiletries, etc. 

Strappit as make up organizer. 

Strappit as a gadget organizer.

Strappit™ is also a great travel buddy for all your toiletries!

Right now, I only make two sizes -- 12x9 inches and 9x6 inches. I am also experimenting on designs. I have one design with a hardbound book cover and the double-sided Strappit. The thing about designing Strappits is I can't make too many of each because most of the garters are limited. I also don't have a color palette that I follow, I just pick whatever color that I feel like putting together. Here are some of the designs that I've made so far. 

Here are the 12"x9" Strappits.

Here are the 9"x6" designs.

More 9"x6".


This Strappit with cover  is square. I just basically work on what size the book is. This, by the way, is for our friend, Carlos Palma. 


Another Strappit with book cover. Many people are requesting for blue, so there. 


And of course, pink for the ladies!

Please forgive me if some of the products look crappy. I'm just starting to sew using the sewing machine. Let's just say, my early products are all Beta versions. Haha!

If you want to order, you can just message me or Jeff on Facebook. Or you can email me at shop[at]misistagle[dot]me. Thank you! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram Feed