, , , ,

Bazaar Virgins No More!

12:06 PM

Yesterday, Bea and I did one thing for the first time together -- we joined a bazaar! We were at the Tahanan Foodfest and Bazaar in our village. Bea sold baby clothes, while I sold a lot of things -- 2D bags, shoes, swimsuits, and my very own Strappits. 

Hello from me and Bea!

Jeff and I woke up at 5AM to prepare our stuff. By the time we got to the multipurpose hall, Jino and Bea were already there setting up their things. It rained three or four times the entire day so it was hot and cold and hot and hot and hooooot!

Our very supportive husbands. Jeff on the left and Jino on the right. 

Jeff had to leave around 12:30PM because Ateneo had a game against UE. He came back after the game.

If you want any of our merchandise but you weren't able to visit the bazaar, you can still visit our Facebook pages to order!




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram Feed