, ,

Na-friendzone ka na ba?

1:14 PM

I think I was, kaso hindi pa uso ang salitang 'friendzone' noon.



O diba, contrary to popular belief, pati kaming girls nafe-friendzone. Not to mention, kaming mga chix hahahahahahaha! Oh, please refer to the photos below to prove my claim. :P (Hindi pa uso ang selfie, madami na din akong selfies. LOL!)

 
Back when I was 22 years old, and maybe 22 pounds lighter. Hahaha


It was a little after college graduation and I was just coming out of a bad breakup. I started hanging out with this guy in the office. It was friendly, until we would regularly exchange messages, he would call me, or drive me to my house. We would watch movies and eat out. He would sometimes bring food he said he prepared for me. So I thought, yeah, maybe we have something special.

Months passed and to my surprise, he suddenly and sort of announced that he has a girlfriend. Uhmm, so where does this put me? I'm like, WTF diba? Ano yun? Paasa much ganun?

I never really talked about this friendzoning incident. May time pa na pumunta sya sa bahay namin (after the whole girlfriend thing), tapos parang he wanted to talk about it. Pero dude diba? Wag nalang. Sira ba ulo mo? 

So naisip ko, minsan kahit pala feeling mo over qualified ka, fine-friendzone ka pa din. Or baka kasi, may mas qualified. Never really harbored so much bad feelings about it, siguro konti lang. Mga a few months. Naka-move on naman ako agad. Ganyan naman tayong mga chix, hahaha! 

Here I am, eight years later, telling the world that yes, I was once friendzoned. Pero what's good about it is, I think, I am still friends with this guy. Yung pagka-friendzone, it just makes you realize na hello, hindi kayo talo. Talagang hanggang friends lang

PS. Jeff, if you read this, which I am very sure you will, wag mo na akong kulitin mamaya kung sino ang nang-friendzone sa akin. Kung hindi, gagawan ko ng sariling blog post ang lahat ng mga ex-girlfriend stories mo hahahahahahahaha

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Please post Jeff's ex-GF stories! Haha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahahaha! Baka di ako kausapin ng isang linggo eh. :P

      Delete

Instagram Feed