, , , ,

Traveling 101

5:45 PM

Jeff and I love traveling. We've been together for almost three years and some of the places that we've visited are Bacolod, Boracay, Baguio, Cebu, Davao, Bataan, Batangas, Laguna, and Tagaytay. Next month, we're going to El Nido! While we are young and childless, we plan to travel more.


We've stayed in so many hotels but sometimes, we get too surprised that they don't even have toothbrushes for their guests. As much as I love Moon Garden in Tagaytay, it is a bit disappointing that they don't have toothbrush. Another one that doesn't have a complete set of toiletries is Forest House in Baguio. So I've learned my lesson and always make sure that we have everything we need. 

Here's our stash:


I always make sure that we have shampoo, conditioner (for me!), shower gel, soap that I get from the previous hotels that we visited, feminine wash, toothbrush, and toothpaste. In most cases, the hotel has toiletries but it is better to have an extra. 



I also never forget my facial wash and facial moisturizer. Some people always compliment my skin, so here's my secret! I've tried a lot of facial wash and moisturizers, both cheap and expensive, but I always come back to this. This is the only thing that can cure my acne breakouts. I once read that picking your facial care stuff is like love. It is trial and error and takes a while before you can find your perfect match. ;)


Speaking of perfect match, here's my perfect match! Like every other traveler, we always forget to bring our slippers. We still do until now, but not as often as before. We have three pairs of matching slippers (this one is not really the same because I'm not from Ateneo), and what we do is just select one and put it first in our traveling bag. ;)

Today, we are in Taal Vista Hotel in Tagaytay for our friends' Jump and Lora's wedding tomorrow. I was so happy to see that they have a nice set of toiletries. Looks like we have a new set to take home! :P






You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram Feed