, ,

Baguio Street Food

1:25 AM

When I was a kid, my parents told me that street food are dirty so we shouldn't eat it. I actually didn't believe them. I think I've tried a lot of street food when I was in kindergarten. The only thing I never tried was that grilled chunk of blood and the drinks. Jeff and I tried three of the most popular street food in Baguio.




1. Isaw! We found these near Burnham Park after we checked out some ukay-ukay. Yummeh!
Price: Php5.00/stick


2. One Day Old Chick or ODOCS. Back in 2003, I remember walking from Teacher's Camp to Burnham Park with my bestfriend Apple and eating ODOCS near the park. So Jeff and I scoured Burnham to find these but we find none. I was so brokenhearted! But the next day, to my surprise, we found this in the market! Yes they still exist!
Price: Php25.00/3pcs

3. Mangoes with bagoong. We also found this at Burnham Park while we were killing time on our second day. Guess it's apple mango. 
Price: Php30.00/pc
This was originally posted on www.nom-mage.com. Author decided to merge The Misis Outtakes and Nom-mage together. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram Feed