,

The Digital Business Summit 2014

9:49 PM

I came from a very business oriented family. My parents taught us that having a business is better than working for someone else. But in today's standards, just knowing how to run a physical business is not enough. Social media is the way to go, and if you don't market your business online, you may be missing on a lot of things.


A friend of mine told me about the Digital Business Summit. I read about it and I got really interested.

According to their website, Digital Business Summit (DBS) provides a series of online conferences for start-ups and small to medium sized business who would like to maximize online engagement by learning from digital marketing and e-commerce experts providing real-world applications and studies. They focus on social media marketing, search marketing, mobile marketing, e-commerce, content marketing, online advertising and gamification. To top it all, they are very cost effective -- only $100 per connection.





This is a proud friend moment because one of our closest friends from TweetUpMNL, Rosario Juan is a presenter in one of the webinars. She will be joined by top Filipino digital marketers such as Janette Toral and Art Policarpio



Another awesome news is that they will be offering huge discounts for a very limited time! You only have 12 hours tomorrow, November 14, 2014 to book a seat for only $10! That's only 10% of the original price! 



I sure will grab this opportunity to attend the Digital Business Summit webinars because it is my 2015 goal to revive my business. I had to stop production of my Strappit earlier this year because I got pregnant. 

You can buy your slot by visiting this link: http://thedigitalbusinesssummit.com/product/all-dbs-events/

Hope you guys can grab that $10 seat! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram Feed