, ,

It's Curly Very Much!

7:21 PM

After two years, I am back to my curly hair! Last Friday, Jeff asked me if I want to go to the salon and have my hair permed again. It was a day after my birthday and I was in a really bad mood. He knew how to cheer me up!


We went to PiandrĂ© in BGC, but they don't offer digital perm. I told Jeff we can just go to Red Garlic and eat and we can roam around afterwards. Jeff noticed The List Salon at the corner of Lane P and 7th Avenue and surprisingly, they have digital perming! I went in and reserved an appointment at 2PM. 

I never want a normal perming. I hate the Pagoda Coldwave Lotion smell. 


That's me after my hair was set and the cables were attached. It looks like they were electrocuting my brain! Haha! The whole process took about 2 to 2 1/2 hours. And the end product?


This is me unselfie-ing my new hair. Happiness!

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Nice waves! How long does a digital perm last?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Depends on how your hair takes it. Yung hair ko makulet, konti nalang yung curls now. Ang hirap daw kulotin kasi hehe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nyay, makulit din ang hair ko eh. Di ata masusulit sa'kin 'to. LOL

      Delete

Instagram Feed