Four-Ingredient Recipe: Lemon Butter Prawns

1:24 PM

I was browsing Facebook this morning and came across an easy and interesting recipe. If you can't think of anything to cook for tonight's Media Noche, here's a suggestion from me. ;)
 



Anyway, I haven't cooked it yet so I had a brilliant idea to draw it. Haha! My sister told me about Sketch Tayasui app and downloaded it on the Appstore. It's a free app but the full version is just $4. 



Jeff also bought me a Jot Mini stylus from Digital Walker. I like it better than the rubber tipped stylus that I had before because I can see the tip of the pen, hence better drawing. Although that didn't really improve my drawings haha! We bought it for P1,100. 




Anyway, going back to the recipe, you will need prawns, one stick of butter (or half of one bar that you can buy in the supermarket), one lemon, and ground black pepper. Just melt the butter, put it in a baking pan, put the sliced lemons, put the prawns on top of the lemon slices, and sprinkle with pepper. 

Put it inside the oven, bake it for 15 minutes in 350 degrees. Easy right?

Happy New Year from Jeff and I

-----

UPDATE!

I just finished cooking and this was how my baked lemon butter prawns turned out. Yummy in the tummy!









You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram Feed