, ,

Sole 2 Sole in BF Homes

5:00 PM

One lazy afternoon before the election and after we had a sumptuous lunch for Mothers' Day, my sister-in-law asked if we would want to join them for a foot reflex in Sole 2 Sole. Jeff, who is crazy over having massages, said yes right away.

Sole 2 Sole is owned by some of our family friends, and it is a shame to admit that it is our first time to visit. It is at 70 Aguirre Street in BF Homes. When we came in, the woman in the front desk took our blood pressure. I asked why she had to do it and told us that if the person's blood pressure is high, there is a spot in the foot that they won't press. She also said that if a person is hypertensive, there is a spot that they press harder. Interesting! Foot reflex is science! Haha! My BP is 110/70 and Jeff's is 120/80.

So we headed inside the room with my sister-in-law and mother-in-law. The woman assigned to me put my feet in a basin of hot water and proceeded to massaging my back. After a short back rub, she did my feet. It was one of the best foot massage/reflex I've had! When she presses something, she also tells me which part of the body it affects.



I believe they charge P380 for a 60-minute foot reflex. If you want to know more about Sole 2 Sole, you can call them at 8097374.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram Feed