Racks - Festival Supermall

9:10 PM

I was yet again in Jeff's neck of woods. I had to visit our branch in Festival Supermall to conduct an orientation regarding a new promo. So anyway, before I went to the clinic. I asked Jeff if we can have lunch first. We met at South Station and walked to Festival. We walked around and decided to eat at Racks.

Racks Festival Supermall.

Jeff ordered this, I don't know, Racks Baby Ribs I think. It's Php 316.00.

I ordered quarter Racks Classic Pork Ribs. Price is very reasonable at Php 283.00. 

Racks
3/Lvl. B., Festival Supermall, 
Filinvest Corporate City, Alabang
Muntinlupa City
(02) 809-2189

This was originally posted on www.nom-mage.com. Author decided to merge The Misis Outtakes and Nom-mage together. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram Feed