9:04 PM

It's Friday and I decided to see Jeff. I just miss him. I took the shuttle to BF Homes from Paseo Center at around 5:15PM. Traffic was really bad and I arrived in Sucat at 7PM. Yeah, traffic was that bad. Jeff picked me up at Shopwise Sucat. I've been bugging him about Charlie Chicken because we've been reading good reviews about it.

Charlie Chicken is along President Ave., which is very near Jeff's home in Tahanan Village. I was kinda disappointed about it. It wasn't as good as I thought it was. Or maybe, I just like Bonchon a lot.

Believe it or not, I just used my HTC Wildfire taking these pictures. I'm amazed about the picture quality. :)









This was originally posted on www.nom-mage.com. Author decided to merge The Misis Outtakes and Nom-mage together. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram Feed