Mister Kabab - West Ave.

8:22 PM

Ateneo has a game today versus the National University. Again, Ateneo won. After the game, we headed to Imagine Nation Photography office in Araneta Avenue to get my photo. I had a photo shoot with them which they call The Boudoir Dolls. I had so much fun doing it. I believe every woman should try it. It was my gift for Jeff. You wanna see the picture? Nah, Jeff doesn't want to share it. Haha!


After dropping by Imagine Nation, we thought grabbing a bite because we realized we're already hungry. He suggested we go to Mister Kabab

Jeff's beef kebab. 

My chicken kebab.

Mister Kabab
95A West Ave., Quezon City


(02) 373-5941

This was originally posted on www.nom-mage.com. Author decided to merge The Misis Outtakes and Nom-mage together. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram Feed