,

It's a Bump!

12:02 PM

It's been five months since my maternity shoot. Taglet is now four-months-old and I am posting this just now. Because life happened and I wasn't able to write a lot. Haha!

Anyway, this was shot by my good friend and Taglet's ninang, Ria Bantugan of Graceworks Photography. Another friend, Mek Loo, did my amazing day make up.

Looking at these pictures, I never thought that I was that big. Like really, really big! My stomach was huuuuge! And my nose? Humungous! Why did I do this? Simple. I wanted to love my body while it is so big and full of stretch marks because I am carrying a wonderful gift inside me. I sometimes rub my belly and miss the big bulge that I carry around. But don't get me wrong, I love every single day spent with my son. This was shot in The Columns Legaspi Village where we stayed for a while during my pregnancy.

Anyway, here are some of the photos! If you want to get any of Ria or Mek's service, you can contact them through their pages.






    

     


You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Nice pics! Parang wala ka nga masyado stretchmarks sa tiyan, lucky you! :)

    ReplyDelete

Instagram Feed