,

Women in Social Media: Blogging 101 According to Misis Tagle

11:25 AM

It was a week ago when I was about to sleep and then my friend Bob messaged me asking if I could give a talk about Blogging 101 on March 22. I was a bit hesitant, but my husband kept insisting that I go do it. I said yes to Bob and I hardly slept that night. I was a trainer a few years back and I used to teach, but I've never really been on stage to talk about something. I've got a very minimal stage fright because, ahem, I am a singer. Hahaha!



So anyway, I started researching a few days ago about my talk and it seemed easy. I am a natural writer. I'm quite a lazy person when it comes to writing, so if you take a look at my dashboard, I have a lot of drafts. Haha! I have a degree in Journalism. When I was younger, I dreamt of working for daily broadsheets. When I grew older, I wanted to take my masters in Journalism like my bestfriend Apple so I could teach when my kids grow up. Jeff told me that Ateneo offers MA Journ, so that dream still stands today. One day, Joy. One day.

I've been preparing my slides for the past few days and I'm really enjoying it. Once I finish my slides (hopefully tonight), I will have a dry run with my number one critic and fan, my husband. Hope he doesn't give me an F. Haha!

I'll be sharing the stage with two wonderful women -- Lace Llanora of Vanilla Digital and Kei San Pablo of The K Squad Outsourcing Solutions.

Thank you, Mozilla Philippines for inviting me. Wish me luck, friends!


You Might Also Like

1 comments

Instagram Feed