,

Team Tagle is Expanding!

5:37 PM

And so as my tummy.

We've been keeping this secret since January 20. Until now, my heart still swells everytime I remember that we are indeed blessed with this little surprise.


Yes, after twenty one months of waiting, we are finally pregnant! As of this writing, I am seven weeks pregnant, according to our little Taglet's size during our first ultrasound. Yes, that's what we are going to call him or her while he or she is inside my tummy -- Taglet. Why? Because he or she is our piglet. A Tagle piglet. TAGLET! Haha!

I am not taking my announcement on Facebook because once upon a time, I used to cry on every single pregnancy announcement that I see on my wall. I don't want to bring such pain to those who, like me, are having problems conceiving. I would regularly write about this journey here on my blog and I'll just post links on Facebook. I will not bombard you with ultrasound pictures and morning sickness posts on your feeds.

Friends, we would like to thank those who have kept us in prayers. You guys know who you are but I would like to give special mention to Ria and Ate Duday. These women have always been there with me through this whole struggle. To our family and friends, thank you for understanding and continuing to inspire us. We are asking you to please continue praying for the three of us, especially the little Taglet in my tummy. We can't wait to see him/her in October.

Last year, Jeff and I never ceased on praying for a baby. Last December, Jeff intended to finish nine mornings of Simbang Gabi but he couldn't because I got confined in the hospital. He said that his intention is for a baby this year. I, on the other hand, claimed that we will be pregnant during the first quarter of 2014. It was a realistic one. Three months would be enough time for me to lose weight and get healthier to be pregnant. So imagine my amusement when we got pregnant on the first few weeks of January. God indeed is a great God. We will be forever thankful for this wonderful gift that He gave us.

In the meantime, here are a few more of our announcement photos. I wanted to share all of them because I can't decide which one to post. Haha! We just used blue shoes because that's the only baby shoes that we have at the moment. We still don't know if it's a boy or a girl yet. It was given as a wedding gift by our friend, Carol.








PS. To all my friends who are still praying for a baby, you know Jeff and I are also keeping you in our prayers. Claim that 2014 is your year! Hugs to you and your ovaries! 

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Wow! Great news! I'm really happy for your family, ate joy! God is a great God! I'll keep on praying for your family! More blessings! Hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Jem! God is really good and faithful!

      Delete
  2. Congrats! Finally, you and your husband have been blessed with your own bundle of joy. Take care always! :)

    ReplyDelete

Instagram Feed