, , , ,

Love Coupons

4:03 PM

Jeff is used to me giving him surprises of all sorts. I once threw a surprise birthday party for him on his 26th birthday. So today, I've thought of something special. I will give him a long-term, planned list of gifts.


Here's one of the many things a wife, husband, girlfriend, or boyfriend can do. I got the idea from the coupons and vouchers craze today. I've bought Jeff coupons for his Titan special a few times already. So why not give him a coupon that he can claim from me? I googled it, and apparently, many people do it. 

I tried looking for a template but it was eating up my time. So I just used my Phoster app in my iPad. At first, I just thought of making 14 vouchers, but I enjoyed it and ended up making 24. First, I thought of the things that he likes having the most -- shoes, haircut, massage, and eating anywhere. Second, I thought of the things that I want to do for him -- cook, cuddle, make him feel better. Third, the simple thing that I'm pretty sure will make him happy -- sleeping on my side of the bed (I don't understand why he wants to sleep in my side but yeah), me shutting up when we fight, swapping a chore. 

Here are some samples of my coupons.

Breajfast in bed (redeemable on weekends only), a pair of shoes (redeemable on his birthday, Christmas, or anniversary), one duty swap (any day), and ending one senseless argument. 

To make it more interesting, I put some conditions on when he can redeem it, and if it needs reservation. 

This coupon says that he needs to present the baconned briefs when he wants new ones. Haha!

This one here needs a reservation. He needs to let me know when he would like to have this thru text or email Haha! Also, he can only redeem this any weekend after the payday, because that's when I have money. 

And because I am so low EQ, I gave it to him last night. His face lighted up when he saw the coupons. This was his instant favorite:

Posted this on my Instagram account. 

Jeff and I, we don't deny that we do fight. And sometimes, I may need a coupon for me to stop arguing with him. I did this for myself! Haha! What's good about these coupons is that he can only use this once. He even joke he'd photocopy the one in the photo above. LOL! He needs to decide when and when not to use his coupon. By the way, all coupons don't expire so he can have it for two or three years. :D

Anyone interested in making coupons? I'm ready to help! I can do it on my free time. :)


You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Hello...love your blog kaya lahat ng post mo binabasa ko..na intriga ako dyan sa love coupon....sabay sabay mo ba bibigay yan lahat? Pano mo binigay?..thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Thank you for reading! Yes, sabay sabay ko binigay sa kanya. It's up to him kung kelan nya ireredeem. :)

      Delete

Instagram Feed