Chatime - Landmark

9:52 PM

It's Jeff's first time to Chatime! Well, I bought him once when I was in SM North EDSA and he picked me up. My favorite drink here is the Roasted Milk with pudding as topping. Last time I ordered Taro Milk Tea with pearls. The drink was really good, but it shouldn't mix with pearls. Drinks cost around Php75 - Php100, depending on the toppings that you want.

Chatime is in the bridgeway in the middle of Landmark and Glorietta. You won't miss it!

I really like this round thing. It vibrates and lights up when your order is ready. Serenitea and Happy Lemon use this too. I even got the manufacturers name and contact details so we can order some for our clinics. 

Someone's very happy. Roasted milk with pudding, attack! 

This was originally posted on www.nom-mage.com. Author decided to merge The Misis Outtakes and Nom-mage together. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram Feed