,

Aristocrat Restaurant + STOMP

12:29 AM

Our anniversary started today when Jeff asked me if I wanted to watch STOMP. And we're so dressed up! I was wearing a little black dress and he was in his barong. We looked so sosyal. Hahaha! Before the show started, he took me to Aristocrat along Roxas Blvd.


Jeff said that Aristocrat was the first to introduce the 24-hour store and not McDonald's. He said they used to go there when he was still small. I wish my family went out a lot too when I was small.

My future husband and I at CCP while waiting for Stomped to start.
Ensaladang talong! 

Jeff's grilled liempo.

My chicken barbecue.

My date was so busy with Twitter.

Coffee at CCP while waiting for the Stomp to start. 

STOMPED!

This was originally posted on www.nom-mage.com. Author decided to merge The Misis Outtakes and Nom-mage together. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram Feed