, ,

Strawberry Taho

11:46 PM

A friend told me that the best strawberry taho (soft tofu) in Baguio is in Strawberry Farm. I scrapped the trip to the farm a few days back because according to my friend Kitt, who was in Baguio a week before, there were very few strawberries these days. Strawberries are seasonal so there are a lot of it from December until February. Also, the Strawberry Farm is far from the city proper so traveling that far and not getting strawberries would be very frustrating.

After breakfast, we went to Mines View Park and Good Shepherd Convent. Our next stop was The Mansion and Wright Park. To my surprise, we found a man selling strawberry taho in Wright Park! Yay!


I am not sure about the measurement, but maybe it's 6oz. The strawberry syrup was too sweet and there were bits of strawberry in it. It's more expensive than the normal taho that we know. 
Price: Php15.00/cup

Either my fiance wants more taho or he wants manong's job. Haha.


This was originally posted on www.nom-mage.com. Author decided to merge The Misis Outtakes and Nom-mage together. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram Feed