,

Jeff's Birthday Gifts

8:48 PM

So for Jeff's birthday, I prepared five gifts for him. So much work, I know. Haha.

Gift # 1 is a supporter. Yep, that underwear that you wear when you play sports or whatnot.


Gift # 2 is a love letter which I sent via snail mail. Sweet! :P

And these are gifts #3.1 and 3.2:




I actually planned to give him a basketball cake but I was so busy the past days. Yesterday, I asked my friend Sheila if she knows where to buy such. She told me she'll check Shangrila and Megamall for me. She did and got these cupcakes and cute cake for me. She even blogged about it here.


I also gave Jeff these two cute piggies. Yep, that's me and him. Hahaha.

This was originally posted on www.nom-mage.com. Author decided to merge The Misis Outtakes and Nom-mage together. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram Feed