,

Jeff's Birthday Dinner at Recipe's Greenbelt

11:34 PM

This isn't my first dinner with his family. My first was when Jeff officially introduced me to his family four months ago. But this the first time I get to celebrate his birthday. And it's going to be big. ;)

Anyway, we went out today and watched a movie. Then we met his parents and his dad bought him his dream shoes, a pair of Jordans! Yay! We later had dinner at Recipe's Greenbelt. I remember the first time he called me was when I was headed to that same restaurant because I was to meet my friends for our barkada anniversary.

Catfish mango.


Laing.


Garlic fried rice.


Fried bangus belly topped with ensaladang mangga. Yum!


General's chicken. My new favorite!


Jeff's family. They're so nice to me. :)


This was originally posted on www.nom-mage.com. Author decided to merge The Misis Outtakes and Nom-mage together. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram Feed