, ,

Boudoir Dolled

10:45 AM

Since I have already shown my left and right ovaries, I might as well share this little secret that I did. I did a Boudoir Doll shoot in 2011.

Yep, that's right. I was a few pounds lighter at that time. Jeff and I just got engaged and I wanted to give him something in return for the ring that he gave me. Haha!

The Boudoir Dolls is a group of women photographers of Imagine Nation Photography. They do shoots like Boudoir Bride, Boudoir You, and Boudoir Bump. It started when my friend Ria, who used to work for Imagine Nation Photography told me about the shoot that she did. So when they had a promo with Ensogo, I bought it right away.


I had to sneak while preparing for my shoot. Jeff is a very nosy boyfriend. He would check on me all the time. One time, we were at Greenbelt 3 and I saw that La Senza was on sale. I had to shoo him away so I can buy the lingerie that I want -- red with pink hearts. I didn't even get the paper bag so I can put the lingerie inside my bag.

My shoot was scheduled one Saturday on August 2011. Ateneo has a game that day and Jeff already secured a ticket for me and him -- both patron. Imagine Nation's office is in Araneta Ave., not much of a problem because it is only a train away from Cubao. It was also a good thing because at least, he wouldn't really know where I'm going because he's busy with the game.

Ms. Arlene Briones did my shoot. It was very easy to work with her. She wouldn't make you feel fat or ugly. She guided me on how to pose because I feel shy. Lol, me? Shy?! Haha! At 3PM, I had to run to the train station with my make up and big curly hair on because Jeff has been telling me that the game is about to start at 4PM.

Since Jeff is not really comfortable with me posting the photos, I'll just pose his least favorite shot. Least favorite pa nya yan! Ready? Haha!


I didn't see the shoot as racy or obscene. It is empowering. It makes you appreciate your body. It makes you feel beautiful. I'm not even close to being a size 4 at that time. It teaches you that you don't need to have a 24-inch waistline to be called sexy. It makes you love yourself a little more.

Go ahead, pick a nice lingerie, and get Boudoir Dolled.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Wohh...parang gusto ko mag try nyan ...kahit nasa 40s n ako gusto ko i try...ilan oras n shoot yan? Unlimited shot ba? Will they give u all the pics?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bought mine kasi from Ensogo so it's cheaper and mas konti ang pictures. You can call them to inquire about their prices. :)

      Delete

Instagram Feed