, , , , , , , ,

Bucketlist #27: Visit El Nido, Palawan

2:14 PM

Antipolo, as we all know, is on top of the mountain located in the east of Manila. Growing up there, I only saw the beach twice when I was in gradeschool-- during excursions in my mom's company. She used to work for a textile factory and every year, they schedule trips to Matabungkay or Quezon beaches. My next few trips would be with my family in Pangasinan and Quezon.


I've always loved the beach. The smell of salty water and the roughness of the sand under my feet are things that I'd kill to have every single day. Okay, no, not kill. Haha! In highschool, we studied about about geography and I was amazed on how beautiful El Nido and Tubbataha Reef. I then promised myself that I will one day see El Nido. I did. 

Big Lagoon, El Nido, Palawan

I will be writing about this one day at a time. I will be sharing photos that I took, tips, and our experience. Ready? Let's go!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram Feed