Toast Box

9:07 PM

One thing I loved most about my stay in Singapore back in 2008 was the food. Every morning when I go home from work (yep, I was in nightshift), I pass by the hawker centers to buy either Kaya set, fried rice with egg and sausage or whatever, nasi lemak, or whatever I thought of eating. At night during our shift, my coworkers would ask me to go out and eat prata, nasi goreng or nasi lemak. There's also a place in Singapore called Newton and Makansutra which is a must try for all tourists.

So today, we tried Toast Box. I definitely know what I want -- KAYA TOAST. Jeff had Nasi Lemak, which I think is what he orders most of the time when he goes to a Singaporean restaurant. He also likes his Hainanese Chicken steamed, while I like it roasted. We both love oatmeal prawn too. I wish we could go to Singapore so I could take him to the places where I loved to eat. Soon, I hope. :)

My kaya toast. Yum!

I'm planning to make something like this for the our backdrop on the wedding.
Toast Box in Chinese. I think. 
People.

Bored?
5. 
Iced tea and Milo dinosaur! Yay!
Jeff's nasi lemak.

Toast Box
3/F Greenbelt 5, Ayala Center
Makati City

This was originally posted on www.nom-mage.com. Author decided to merge The Misis Outtakes and Nom-mage together. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram Feed