Tempura Japanese Grill - Alabang

11:23 PM

Today I was scheduled to visit our clinic in Festival Mall. I came around lunch so I went to see Jeff first to have lunch with him. I got my first salary at work and I told him I'm going to treat him for lunch. We went to Alabang Town Center and found this Japanese restaurant, Tempura Japanese Grill. We later found out that they have 50% discount on their tempura. Sweet!

Tempura monsters.
We went through their menu and placed our orders. Their prices are quite reasonable. I was just wondering why there weren't a lot of people eating there. Maybe because it was a Tuesday? But the day before that was a payday. Anyway..

We always order the maki with cheese just because it's my favorite. Hehe.
I think this was eel. 
And the half the price tempura. Yum!


Tempura Japanese Grill
Cinema Area, ATC, Alabang Commercial Corp.,
Alabang-Zapote Rd., Muntinlupa City
(02) 850-2136

This was originally posted on www.nom-mage.com. Author decided to merge The Misis Outtakes and Nom-mage together. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram Feed