Burger Avenue at A. Venue

1:03 AM

Today is yet another burger day. We stopped by the radio station where Jeff is doing his part time stint as a DJ to record his Christmas message, but I dunno what happened. We ended up eating lunch at Burger Avenue across the street. The radio station is near A. Venue along Makati Ave. I am a fan of grilled/charboiled burgers, and I feel like Burger Avenue tastes like Hotshots. Or maybe it's just me.



Onion rings were so big and it wasn't covered with a lot of flour. Just right. Though just like any other onion rings, they are too oily.
Price: Php55.00

French fries. 
Price: Php55.00

Jeff got the big bacon cheeseburger meal. I'd get the bigger one for him if there is. Haha.

Price: Php160.00/Jr
Php198.00/Regular

I got the regular blue cheese meal. The burger patty was grilled, so it tastes like smoke which I like. It tastes authentic. Haha.

Price: Php135.00/Jr.
Php168.00/Regular


Burger Avenue
GF A. Venue Mall,
B. Valdez St. cor Makati Ave.
Makati City
Tel no. (02) 729.9108
http://www.burgeravenue.com/


This was originally posted on www.nom-mage.com. Author decided to merge The Misis Outtakes and Nom-mage together. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram Feed